Race Day Schedules
7:00am - Survivor Breakfast (Before the Race, Komen Kentucky hosts a breakfast for survivors at no cost. Guests can accompany a survivor at the breakfast for $5.00.)
7:45am - Jazzercise Warmup
8:15am - Survivor Parade
9:00am - 5k starts
9:10am - 1-Mile Family Walk starts
10:30am - Fundraising Awards
Also don’t forget to check out the new and exciting changes to the Race for the Cure!
- NEW! Race Participant Medal- every registered participant will receive a race medal as they cross the finish line
- NEW! Baptist Health Lexington Wall of Remembrance/Honor- honor a survivor, forever fighter or a loved one you have lost to breast cancer by having their name or picture displayed at the Race for the Cure Wall of Remembrance/Honor
- Survivor Trolley- medically fragile survivors/forever fighters can still experience the race/walk while riding on the Lexington Green trolley around the course
- Survivor Breakfast- registered breast cancer survivors and forever fighters may enjoy a breakfast at no cost. They can bring up to 4 guests into the tent to enjoy the breakfast for $5 per person
- Team T-shirt Contest- send a picture of your team's T-shirt to Ally Buchanan for a chance to win best T-shirt at the Race
- Halloween Costume Contest!
We appreciate all you do for Komen Kentucky and breast cancer, so don't forget these awards and prizes on Race day!
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Survivor Fundraiser
- Top Team Fundraisers in the following categories (Friends and Family, Company/Corporate, Healthcare, School/University, Religious/ Non-profit)
- Fundraisers who raise $500 or more
- Top male and female finishers in the 6 age categories (10-17, 18-25, 26-39, 40-59, 60+) will receive one FREE PINK! concert ticket.
Don't forget if you make a self-donation of $25 or more. You will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a FREE American Airlines ticket.
Remember the deadline to fundraise is November 30, 2018.
As you can see there are so many reasons to get involved and help our mission! Thank you so much, if you need more information, or have any questions about fundraising please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our local sponsors!
Clark Material Handling
Kiss 96.9/ LM Communications
Paul Miller Ford
Baptist Health Lexington
Bandy Carroll Hellige
Lexington Herald Leader
Bank of Bluegrass Trust & Co.
Bimbo Bakeries USA
Fayette Lawn Care
High Bridge Springs Water
Kentucky Center for Oral Surgery
Lexington Green Trolley
Paul Martin Photography
Piramal Pharma Solutions
Space Center Storage