Komen Kentucky's Women Crush Wednesday goes out to all of our Lexington Race for the Cure Team Captains!
Calling all Lexington Race Team Captains!
We appreciate everything you do for breast cancer, Komen Kentucky, and your Lexington Race teams. As a token of appreciation, you can save $5 on each new team member registration when you use the code PastTeam. While the Race is scheduled for Saturday, October 27, 2018, don't delay in signing up since this
discount ENDS Sunday, August 12, at midnight!
We are so excited for this year's
Lexington Race for the Cure to show you What Pink Makes Possible.
out on all the new exciting experiences of this year's Race!
- NEW-All registered participants will receive a medal! Make sure you wear your bib on Race day to claim your medal.
- NEW-Baptist Health Wall of Remembrance/Honor- honor
breast cancer survivors and forever fighters or remember a lost loved one
by putting their name or picture on our new Wall of Remembrance/Honor on
- NEW-Link your team's fundraising page to Facebook for easy an easy, effective fundraiser.
- NEW-Halloween costume contest!
- NEW-Lexington Clinic Survivor Chute-Survivors will be
honored and recognized in their own finishing chute on Race day.
- RETURNING-Survivor trolley will transport our medically fragile
breast cancer survivors and forever fighters along the course so they can still participate.
- RETURNING-Team T-shirt contest, make sure to send a
picture of your team T-shirt to Ally
- RETURNING-Kids' zone, kids will enjoy our kids craft
and face painting area.
See you October 27, 2018!
Thank you to our local sponsors!
Baptist Health Lexington
Paul Miller Ford
Lexington Green, Langley Properties
Clark Material Handling
Fayette Lawn Care
If you are interested in being a sponsor, contact email@example.com for a customized proposal to fit your marketing budget and needs.