Lexington Race Team Captains,
It’s time to gear up and register
your Lexington Race for the Cure team! Register your team members
now and take $10 off registration costs! Just click here and enter the discount code EarlyBird. This offer
will expire June 30th! Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Remember all the exciting new
aspects of the Lexington Race for the Cure!
- NEW-All registered participants will receive a race
T-shirt and medal!
- NEW- Baptist Health Wall of Remembrance/Honor- honor
breast cancer survivors and forever fighters or remember a lost loved one by
putting their name or picture on our new Wall of Remembrance/Honor on Race
- NEW- Link your team's fundraising page to Facebook and
create a Facebook fundraiser.
- RETURNING- Survivor trolley for our medically fragile
breast cancer survivors and forever fighters.
- RETURNING- Team T-shirt contest, make sure to send a
picture of your team T-shirt to Ally Buchanan.
- RETURNING- Kids zone, kids will enjoy our kids craft
and face paint area.
If you have any questions about
registering, fundraising, or how to get involved with the Race don't hesitate
to reach out to Ally Buchanan!
Thank you for your support for our
mission and vision of a world without breast cancer! See you Race day!
Race Day- Saturday, October 27th